- What we offer
- Industries we serve
- Innovation Lab
- Contact Tracing
- Contact Us
Technical Product Manager
7 - 10 years
BE/B Tech./ME/MTech or higher degree preferably in Computer Science
Years of Experience Summary
3 – 5 years of work experience in
- Roles such as Technical Product Management, Technical Customer Support with ability to identify, perform root cause analysis, and solve complex product issues is required.
- Network & Infrastructure Security market-scape focused on Intrusion Detection using Machine Learning and AI [preferred].
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our engineering product team and have a direct impact on our roadmap. In this role, you will own one or more of the product areas and lead the technical design of solutions on client’s products. You will help us meet the requirements of our rapidly growing customer base and be game changers in the security space.
Are you a product manager looking to expand your scope to take on cybersecurity challenges?
Are you a technical customer support, customer experience engineer looking to change?
Do you have experience working directly with core engineering teams as well as exposure to field teams such as sales engineering, implementation, customer experience and customer support in other cybersecurity organizations?
If you answered, yes to anyone of the above, this is the role for YOU!
This role consists of both inbound Product Management responsibilities – working with internal cross functional teams to build and enhance products – as well as limited outbound responsibilities, interacting with customers and supporting sales.
- End-to-end product lifecycle management from planning to tactical activities.
- Lead strong cross-team collaboration to align teams around common goals, plan releases, deliver releases and a roadmap. On any given day you will interface with partners in Engineering, Design, PMO, Operations, Finance, and Supply Chain, among others.
- Define, document and prioritize technical requirements based on market research and customer feedback.
- Lead feature prioritization and tradeoff decision making in collaboration with Product Managers and business stakeholders
- Partner with engineering to define requirements, develop functional specifications, and estimate delivery timelines
- Be able to balance business and user needs with technical constraints – discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative approaches, and lead and inspire engineering efforts to meet objectives.
- Coordinate and drive roadmap prioritization and tradeoffs; working closely with PM lead, other PMs, customer support, threat researchers, engineering team, and delivery team to deliver the right capabilities at the right time to defeat the adversary.
- Broker and facilitate product decisions cross-functionally. Drive engineering team and deliver high-quality product
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA and other Product Managers on development activities.
- Develop processes to improve the way that products get planned, built, supported, maintained, and improved.
- Assist in the quality assurance and acceptance testing process.
- Work with Support, Delivery, and Sales teams supporting the sale and deployment of product and features in beta and production.
- Act as the Product Owner in an Agile Scrum environment.
- 3-5+ years of technical product management or technical customer experience with successful products/services; 2-4+ in cybersecurity industry is preferred.
- Ability to think ahead, identifying potential problems before they manifest and turn them into opportunities whenever possible.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business strategy and synthesize into experience concepts that are magic for customers but also good for the business.
- Product Strategy: take a problem statement, find the +1 opportunity, socialize concepts to sharpen your thinking, present vision and earn buy-in for new ideas and approaches.
- Execution: break the work down into phases, drive product development, ship experiences, study them & iterate.
- Strong desire to build world-class technology and take ownership of the full product life cycle
- Hands on experience with Network & Infrastructure security products focused on Intrusion Detection using Machine Learning and AI
- Hands on experience with working with products that use Supervised Machine Learning technology for intrusion detection
- Experience in network and/or host security with a background in intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, malware analysis, incident response, forensics, sandboxing technology, antivirus, or related technologies.
- Ability to identify, design, and implement technologies to solve security challenges in areas such as malware detection and analysis, intrusion prevention, malicious behavior detection, and network/host signature development.
- Enthusiasm for solving problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant coursework.
- Past experience deploying/managing/troubleshooting deployed network security appliances