- What we offer
- Industries we serve
- Innovation Lab
- Contact Tracing
- Contact Us
Senior Java Developer / Lead
5 - 10 years
BE/ B Tech./ ME/ MTech or higher degree preferably in Computer Science
Experience Skills/ Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer / Lead to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Your responsibilities include understanding the product very well, understanding requirements, designing the implementation, writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating with various other modules/applications/products and deploying to test and production environments. You will ensure the highest quality standards while meeting the project timelines.
To be successful in this role, you should have the strong technical knowledge and solid experience of all steps of the software engineering process and the tools associated with those. You should be a go-getter, a clear communicator and a strong collaborator who works well in a team as well as the customer. You should want to do high-quality work and produce output that you are proud of.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Writing effective code based on specifications
- Do code reviews and ensure standards and best practices
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Interface with customer personnel whenever required
- Experience in a programming role in Java, preferably in Web Application development
- Hands-on expertise in Java, J2EE
- Experience of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Hands-on expertise with Linux/Unix/windows or any OS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git or SVN)
- Knowledge of Agile processes and tools and experience working in agile teams
- Experience in mentoring / leading small team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of containers, AWS/GCP/Azure, OWASP is an advantage.
- Experience in REST API design and development using Spring boot, Jersey, Hibernate
- Database knowledge – Postgresql, MySQL preferred.