- What we offer
- Industries we serve
- Innovation Lab
- Contact Tracing
- Contact Us
6 - 12 years
BE/ B Tech./ ME/ M.Tech or higher degree preferably in Computer Science
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Your responsibilities include understanding the product very well, understanding requirements, designing the implementation, writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating with various other modules/applications/products and deploying to test and production environments.
To be successful in this role, you should have strong technical knowledge and solid experience of all steps of the software engineering process and the tools associated with those. You should be a go-getter, a clear communicator and a strong collaborator who works well in a team as well as the customer. You should want to do high quality work and produce output that you are proud of.
Required Skills –
- 5+ years of working experience in Python Development
- Hands-on in Advanced SQL queries (Postgres/MySQL)
- Strong debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git or SVN)
- Familiar with Linux
- Familiar with threading considerations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of Agile processes and tools and experience working in agile teams
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to Have –
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)