Director Sales – (US Geography experience mandatory)
Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Responsible for business development and sales of outsourced product development services
- Be responsible for hands-on closing of new accounts and meeting revenue generation goals.
- Be a hands-on manager and drive the company’s sales efforts and execute them in collaboration with the India based sales and engineering presales teams. The activities performed in this scope are prospecting for the new business, detailed qualification of sales opportunities, management of the sales cycle, and negotiation of contracts and agreements.
- Develop and implement sales strategies keeping short and long term goals in perspective
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong technology knowledge and interest: the candidate should have worked in an engineering role in the past and eventually shifted to sales, business development or product marketing.
- Participation in the sales process in a sales/business development role
- Should be an aggressive go-getter (hunter) with high energy levels and must have an inherent hunger for sales.
- Good knowledge of storage, networking, security, cloud markets, and technologies is preferred.
- Must have the ability to create, develop and sustain relationships at the CTO/VP Engineering levels at prospective client companies
- Prior experience in selling of outsourced product development services is desirable.
- Proven capability to develop and manage sales opportunities from beginning to end including qualification, proposal creation, negotiation and closing
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-task, team environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Location: Pune, India and San Francisco Bay Area, US