- What we offer
- Industries we serve
- Innovation Lab
- Contact Tracing
- Contact Us
C Developer with Linux and Networking
4 - 8 years
BE/B Tech./ME/MTech or higher degree preferably in Computer Science
- Proficient in C/C++ systems programming on Linux/UNIX
- Experience with Network Security protocols like IPSec, TLS/SSL, X.509 Certificates
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Network Protocols:TCP/IP, DHCP, etc.
- Experience in building and integrating open source packages(OpenSSL, dhcp, etc.)
- Experience with Linux routing, iptables, NAT, wireshark,iperf, ssh, traceroute, etc.
- Good systems understanding, in a way jack of other trades:WebSockets, Docker, Web UI, etc.
- Experience and willingness to lead a small team