As a Full-stack developer, you will work on a highly scalable system. You will be responsible for implementing microservices-based architecture based on functional specifications. You will ensure the highest quality standards while meeting the project timelines.
• Web Services – REST, SOAP/XML
• Microservices based architecture
• database knowledge – PostgreSQL, MySQL preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of containers, AWS/GCP/Azure, OWASP is an advantage.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Angular 2+ will be a big plus
- Ensure completion of pre & onboarding process, all joining formalities, and documentation requirements within stipulated timelines
- Handling the employee separation process (off-boarding formalities, termination, team transfers and entity transfers)
- Take care of Leave, Attendance & Time Off Management
- Work with other line functions to collect or provide relevant and accurate data
- Manage employee relations and provide guidance to the Line manager to deal with PIP cases
- Effectively manage employee queries adhering to SLA
- Implement policy and practices to support business goals and strategies
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Ensuring the smooth & efficient operation and management of employee records using the company’s ERP
- Well-versed with the use of Social media and tools for employee engagement, Employer Branding.
- Effective partnership with other functions like TA, Payroll, Admin to deliver appropriate HR services.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Post Graduate in HR with around 5 years of HR Generalist experience in a medium-sized IT / IT Services organization
- HR functional knowledge and implementation experience including labour laws and compliances
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present information and communicate effectively with employees and stakeholders at all levels
- Should have hands-on experience in driving processes/initiatives/independently lead or handle HR programs/understand business, strategy financials
- Ability to inspire confidence and trust, high on empathy and sensitivity towards others
- Ability to work under pressure, drive timelines, and plan workload effectively
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
- Efficient in managing new-age communication & data gathering forms (Google and survey monkey etc…)
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
As a .NET developer, you are expected to work on a desktop as well as a cloud-based multi-tenant application for one of our US-based customers. You will be responsible to migrate a VB6 product to a SAAS-based C# solution. You will understand the product & migrate it to C# by applying the most appropriate solution/design. Apart from migrating the application, you will also be responsible for maintaining the quality of work by thorough testing. You will also get the opportunity to implement new features.
Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of the architecture of an on-premise system & a Saas-based system.
- Good to have knowledge of the manufacturing & finance-based ERP system.
- Should have knowledge in working on the software architecture where both front end & backend are involved.
- Should be able to apply the object-oriented concepts & appropriate design patterns where ever necessary.
- Should be able to write a clean code & participate in code reviews.
- Should have good communication skills in order to deal with the US-based customer on their issues and requirements.
- Good to have knowledge of using MSSQL & its associated database concepts.
Good to Have:
- Good to have knowledge of VB6 & how the applications are maintained in VB6.
- Good to have knowledge on Stimulsoft report generating tool
- Knowledge of Azure for hosting & maintaining & deploying a cloud-based solution is necessary
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
- Collaborate with product and UX designers to translate wireframes to powerful yet intuitive user interfaces
- Write unit and integration tests to improve and maintain high code coverage
- Design and develop features that deliver the best experience and most value to our customers
- Play an integral part in architectural designs of future frontend frameworks.
- Advocate engineering standards and mentor other engineers on the team
You must have:
- 4+ years of professional front end development experience.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, GULP, BABEL, SASS.
- Extensive experience writing unit tests/integration tests in Karma/Jasmine and Protractor
- Good understanding of Rest API frameworks
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of modern programming/scripting languages and runtime environments including node.js, Python/Ruby/Java, and experience in mid-tier web services development.
- Experience building proof of concepts, architecting new systems and improving existing systems to solve business problems and support scaling
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers